View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:11 AM   #593
sakurama OP
on an endless build

Oddometer: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete640 View Post
They are some nice stacks. Are they the same profile as what you dyno tested?
Great work on the TPS mount as well. Any thoughts on a choke then you'd have it covered
Haven't gotten the chance to test the 41's yet. They're here but there were some replacement parts that were shipped via USPS that haven't shown up (lot's of delays with Sandy even now) so I'm hoping they show up by the weekend and I can give them a try.

I was considering getting the kit on the bike this week so I could just ride it around the city instead of take the subway but my registration is expired and of course the DMV is only open while I'm working and it's been really cold so I could really use a set of chokes on the carbs to make cold starting easier. Chris has been investigating the choke thing and he's aware that it's a real deal breaker for a lot of people to get the FCR's so I'm hopeful he'll work up a solution. It's still in the works.

The stacks are the same profile and length but the filter ring was moved below to help the whole thing fit under the seat. We're going to run my bike with the final part this weekend just to check it.

Gregor
sakurama is offline   Reply With Quote