View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:20 AM   #53
duxrneet
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentuckysurfer View Post
Thanks a zillion for helpful support from the turbo community out there...... I was considering painting the bike in the stock silver paint scheme but I'm VERY open to any artistic suggestions to really emphasize the TURBO aspect of this bike...anyone who has creative juices to come up with a really fascinating paint job I would welcome.. something that YAMAHA--- COULD HAVE DONE ---with more creative artistic sensibilities lurking somewhere in the company...I KNOW there are lots of "undiscovered" geniuses out there that are incredibly talented musically and visually and I welcome any wild or even conservative paint schemes to bring out the TURBO side of the bike....even a space shuttle view of a typhoon from space would look cool on the fairing to indicate "turbo"........I welcome someone just posting an artistic rendition here or email a scheme to me..I'd really like the bike to stand out from all the mundane looking modern "street-racer" sport bikes all around...sure they're faster, more "techno" advanced, and more slick, but they are a dime a dozen around here and have no funky "SOUL" to them...no endearing or even frightening idiosyncracies like turbo-lag.... so come on all you visual geniuses--- CREATE a look Yamaha "SHOULD HAVE" or "COULD HAVE"...I'll paint the bike in your scheme by taking a vote here for the best........
This could be fun!!! I'm not a visual genius, so I'll stay out of it.