View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #53
riderddonald OP
Lost rider

Oddometer: 572
Our accomidations while on the bike were, Manaul Antonio - Villa Lirio. Very nice place on the road from Quepos to Manual Antonio. Not much to see around it and we didn't actually make it to Manual Antonio. Santa Teresa - Hotel Esencia. Very nice with cottages and a building with 8 rooms, one of which where we were, no resteraunt at this one but a great Soda close and a bakery not far away.. Monteverde - Montana Monteverde. Nice hotel with cattages availible but we stayed in the hotel part. Only place without a pool but since it was cooler we really didn't miss it. Arenal - Arenal Springs. Great place and best grounds and view. Two rooms to each cottage all with view of Arenal Volcano.

Before I said we were in about the middle price range of accomidations but may hav been middle or little higher, but nothing like resort we're in now. Glad I'm not footing this bill, All inclusive and over the top ameneties. Even have Nissan trucks with beds like a yachts deck all over the place just to haul a bunch of lazy Americans around.