View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #1803
Jeffy
Hmm...

Oddometer: 5,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukeryder View Post
My YJ finally looks like a proper Jeep now. New 2" BDS leafs and shocks, Currie boomerang shackles Goodridge SS lines and some 31" Mud Tires on Jeep Ravine wheels. The Tires are Kendas, never had 'em on 4 wheeled vehicle before...all in all pretty easy install, it was going quickly until I got an ass reaming from the HOA about working on my car in the garage; so I had to pack up the air tools and do it all by hand I had to replace the pretty much the entire rear brake system since it appeared like it hadn't been touched since this thing was built.
Before:

After:
So you changed the the old 5 Spokes to the Ravine wheels. I never really liked the YJ's 5-Spokes. The Revine's look a lot better. Sucks about the HOA. I could never deal with one.

We had some really wicked rain and my YJ still leaks a bit. I've changed a lot of stuff to try to fix it but it never seems to stop. It's not as bad as it once was. At least there aren't any ponds this time. I think I might just have come to terms that it's just gonna leak.