View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #126
Jamie Z OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOzarkRider View Post
Wonderful RR This is easily one of my favorites!
Thank you for sharing this glorious ride. I never knew about geochaching before I read your report but I think it would be a great excuse to ride somewhere. I will definately get out and do some geocaching of my own when it warms up.
The tent space section of the forum was also unknown to me before this report but I quickly signed myself up as a host for anyone passing through northwest indiana

Your canadian stops were my favorite, it is always nice to meet people and strike up a common interest. Your very lucky to go on such adventures. I try to use any time I can to go exploring on my bike.
Fantastic report
Thanks a bunch. Glad I turned you on to the Tent Space. It's been a great experience for me, both hosting and staying with others.

Geocaching can be a mixed bag. True, there are many fantastic geocaches which take you to places you wouldn't believe, but unfortunately, probably the majority are run-of-the-mill. It's become common to place geocaches in suburban parking lots, for example. Don't let those turn you off. With some practice and patience, you can figure out how to weed out the bad ones.

There will probably be a followup soon.

Jamie

Budget Travel the Jamie Z Way
Jamie Z is offline   Reply With Quote