Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
Lowered the Price to $3750

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoXfreak View Post
Howdy Folks,

I also posted this in the Main Flea Market:

Hello All!

I have for sale my 2009 KLR 650 with ~11,xxx miles on it. This has been a fantastic bike for me. I cant say enough great things about it! I bought the bike this spring and commuted and explored on it. This bike took me where I wanted just about every day of the week. I was getting 55-60 miles a gallon when commuting from Denver and Centennial (via university). I also took this one long camping trip this summer from Denver through Rocky Mountain National Park (up fall river road) then on to Walden, CO where I did the Moose run with the Front Range Riders. It was a great trip. Also made it to the top of Mt Evans. Last trip was up and over Webster pass.

So long story short, if your looking for a great do everything bike to go anywhere in Colorado, then here is your trusty steed!

It will come with:

Happy Trails Engine Guard
Happy Trails Rear master Guard
Super Moto Front Fender (original included)
Battery Replaced in July Bike is still ridden almost every day, I also have the old battery if you want to keep it on trickle.
Heated hand grips w/ new Scott grips (wired with relay as to not kill the battery for brain fart moments that kill your battery)
12V Outlet for you GPS or phone power
Hand guards
40mm bar risers
Saddle Bags pictured
Tank Bag
1,000 miles on fresh Parrelli MT-21's. Ok on the road and highway, amazing in the dirt
New front brake pads
New in package rear pads (still plenty of pad left on current pads)
High flow cleanable air filter.

Wow.... That's a lot of junk.... I also have a few new oil filter and a spare shift lever. Maybe more that I cant recall.

If you have any other questions feel free to email or call/text 720.840.8963

Im willing to entertain offers, the reason I'm selling is for a 950/990 Adv.... Stoopid Orange bikes ;)

Thanks for looking good people!!

Asking: $3750/obo

AutoXfreak is offline   Reply With Quote