View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #94
Off the grid
Chaotic Good

Oddometer: 9,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragRacer View Post
Off the grid, you prove you can be snide, condescending, and dismissive; can you not also be ACCURATE?

"Over a decade" appears an imprecise approximation of 26 years of fundamentally unchanged KLR650 production.

Try, "over a GENERATION," when next you bash KLR650's, upgrading your screed with a unit of time more exactly corresponding to the interval you wish to portray!

Can you not grant KLR650's even their just credit for actual time served as, "laughingstock of the off-road community?" Surely, someone of your obvious intellect and sophistication distinguishes between "decade," and "generation." If not, ask a KLR650 rider to explain for you the difference.

Thanks for the clarification.

For the record, I don't dislike KLRs. I've seen people do some sick shit on them. Would I? Not on your life. But there are people that love em.

This is a buddy of mine back East, Glenn. He rode the entire Hancock Quarry run with his son on the back of his KLR. Sick. The Quarry run is regarded as one of the most technically brutal dual sports in the NE.

My group only lasted about 30 miles before we were whipped from riding the day before.
Help my buddy mike fight kidney Cancer. Anything helps!