View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #399
Brian011952
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Rider View Post
I'm starting this thread so we have a place to discuss and share how Husaberg FE owners prepare and pack our bikes for multi-day/week/month adventure rides.
The other 70 Husaberg owners thread is filled with an excellent broad range of knowledge, but I'd like to have a more specific thread with info not to get lost in all the pages of other general info, tech support, troubleshooting and banter.
I'm going to share how I do my adventuring on the FE, and hope others will join in with their own experiences, suggestions or questions about gear and anything else related to riding or maintaining the current model 70 Husaberg for long distances away from home base or camping off the bike.
Photos of your Husaberg in action traveling, especially while packed are most welcomed here.

-Finn

To add to this thread allow me to quote valuable links for us FE owners. This one courtesy of McLeod.
What size are the tank paniers in your original picture. Are you still using them? If not, why not. I'm considering the same set up onmy bike for a little more storage on long trips and to move some weight forward too. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.
Brian011952 is offline   Reply With Quote