View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #119
Mr. Fisherman
Ray soon to be AWAY!

Oddometer: 10,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayakgk View Post
Micrsoft store today, it was empty of customers, the sales geeks let me play with a surface and though I was impressed by the stoutness of build, the display seemed slow and there was quite a bit of waiting do for apps to start. I am not sure if it is capable of doing what I want; taking pictures of various electronic devices and making stylus written notes about them on the pic's themselves and in writing space below and then later converting that handwriting to text and manipulating that text. I know I am not asking for much. Stopped by the apple store right afterwards, it was mobbed, apple sure seems to have something going on. I picked up a galaxy tab with stylus from costco, if I can't it do what I want in 90 days, I get to take it back for a full refund.
I did the same thing and I am using the heck out of my Galixy Tab 2 7 inch. If it had more memory it would be great. Being able to tether it to my phone has even made it better. Downloaded local maps in Google Maps and have Crafty Coders Dualsportmaps app... Just need a waterproof case and a ram mount Even connected bluetooth headset to listem to streaming music. It has been pretty impressive.
Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote