View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #101
bomber60015
Anatomically Correct

Oddometer: 7,578
I always feel just a little sorry for someone who gets their dander up when someone disagrees about their favorite brand of motorcycle (band/author/TV show) . . . .. makes me wonder what they are compensating for, ya know?

Full disclosure -- bought my 05 KLR about a year ago to re-enter off road riding after years of street only riding. . . . .figured, if I DIDN'T enjoy it it, I could sell it for what I paid . . . .

Needless to say, I didn't enjoy it, I LOVED getting off pavement again . . . . the KLR isn't quite enough bike for what I'd love to be able to do, but the price differential simply isn't worth it for me . . . . I'd rather spend the dough on long, life changing rides, thankyouverymuch . . . .

Grid . . . take a breath, man -- while you may have information of value to add, your tough guy act makes seeing that value more difficult than it needs to be . . . .
"Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance. T.R.