View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #140
Pantah
Red Sox Nation

Oddometer: 9,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1greenmachine View Post
I bought my bike, jacket and all maintence items from them since i've owned it. I tried to get my first helmet there but it was back ordered so went online and get the next model up for 50 buck less they they wanted for the other. I buy my gear online, i dont walk into a dealer to test fit and buy online, because dont feel thats right.

That all said i got my rear tire done there, i took just the wheel in and for the road pilot 2 dismount/mount and balance it was 240 which doing some research it seems high. My front tire is now getting wore out so not sure if i'll take it there are buy online and find someone.
I buy my dual sport tires online and spoon them on myself. I buy my race tires trackside and the vendor mounts them on the spot. I've never found a shop that I feel comfortable buying online and having them mount and balance for a fee. The shops I deal with are smaller specialty shops for the most part, so If I need their mounting services, I am compelled to pay up for their tires too.
Pantah is online now   Reply With Quote