View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #3751
gravityisnotmyfriend
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAKLX300Rider View Post
Hello all,

I'd like to introduce myself to the forum with a big howdy from Urbandale, Iowa ! I am encouraged to see so many adventure riders here in Iowa like myself. I'm 51 years old and have been riding bikes since 13, everything from dirt, dualsport, to road bikes. I presently own the following toys:

(2) 2006 Honda TRX 250's
2007 Honda CRF250F
2001 Kawasaki KLX300R (licensed for dual sport)
2010 Triumph Tiger 1050

My wife wonders where we will find space for the next bike I bring back but I always reply that we could move her car out of the garage and then there would be plenty more space.

I'm also a MITRA member and have attended a few rides and meetings but was hoping to meet more riders who share an interest in either off road and or dual sport and maybe this is the forum to hook up with more riders who want to go off and find some fun and adventure !

Thanks all, now I'm done and will spend a few hours surfing the many forum topics on the site. Almost like Christmas morning for me.

Take care,

Joe
Hey Joe! I just started watching that MITRA Dual Sport ride, and thought the guy behind the helmet cam sounded familiar. Then, I noticed whose Youtube channel it was. I was wondering if you were a member here. I was going to ask you that on SW, but obviously no need!

I should have been checking this thread earlier.

I'm taking the summer off from classes. We'll have to get together for a ride. I really want to check out Bluff creek.
gravityisnotmyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote