View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
fullmetalscooter
Let me take this duck off

Oddometer: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogordy View Post
Piaggio has been accused of being heavy-handed with its dealers in terms of minimum order quantities, warranty coverage (Piaggio's warranty decisions, but the dealers reputation and dealers customer to disappoint), and other support points.

Add to that a premium priced, niche product with a very limited attraction and it may simply be that it wasnt a good business decision to stick with it for that shop.
I have to laugh just because I was reading in Canada cycle mag the head of piaggio saying how great of dealer net work they have etc. Great scooter but crappy support. BMW might be dropping it also because 2013 is the year bwm scooters start showing up in the usa. The electrical BMW scooter is going to be the one to watch. 3 hour recharge , 75 mile range etc.