View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #41
doogiepooch
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 945
I make it a rule to never sit on anything I can't afford for fear I may want it. In times past I've been known to make large purcahses on whims, so to preserve marital bliss I stay off other bikes. Until I went with my buddy a couple months ago to pick up his NC700X, I was so board in the hour and a half they signed paperwork I ended up sitting on almost everything on the floor. And just as I mentioned....it's made me think seriously and constantly about trading my KLR.
#1 - Goldwing, this is just ridiculous, if this thing had a bathroom and a shower I wouldn't need a house.
#2 - And I was shocked by this, Burgman 400, I fell in love with this thing, comfy seat, small backrest, felt pretty light, lots of feet position options.
#3 - I'm not sure if it was actually as comfortable as I wanted it to be, but I kind of fell for the C14
#4 - I've never even sat on one but for some reason my butt has joined with my brain and is telling me I really want to sit on a Victory Vision Tour

#1 - Never in a million years, to heavy and to expensive
#2 - Seriously want one of these and its within budget
#3 - Only slightly out of bidget but a serious consideration for next bike, I figure I'll live longer if I stick with the Burg
#4 - Way out of budget as well as being to heavy but if it's as comfy as the Wing....I'd go home with one
doogiepooch is offline   Reply With Quote