View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #315
OrangeYZ
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVNCW View Post
Interesting how it sounds like some would just accept problems because it is a KTM, but disapprove any Honda because it is not a KTM?
KTM makes a street legal dirt worthy motorcycle which when compared to Honda SLDWMCs is lighter, has better brakes, better suspension, ergonomics which makes it easier to control in the dirt, and most components (pegs, sprockets, controls, frame, engine cases and cylinder) are made of higher quality materials. The air filter is easy to access.
Also it's lighter. Most of its parts are designed to do the same thing but with less material, and less dense materials. It doesn't weigh as much. Less mass. Not as heavy. The force of attraction between the world and it is less. It handles better and is easier to pick up because its pounds per tire ratio is lower than most red or blue motorcycles.
Honda has a recent history of making dual sports that are heavier than they should be for a given displacement.

Quote:
And I am still trying to understand that some seem to say that paying a lot more makes it better? Wow, suckers, it does not. I do not see that the return for the investment is there at all!

No you're not.

I do. It's fucking lighter.

Edit: Dang, didn't realize he was done arguing

OrangeYZ screwed with this post 12-05-2012 at 04:21 PM
OrangeYZ is offline   Reply With Quote