View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
wizz
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 818
chilly from enduro360.com:

* ASternad, on 02 September 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:
Chilly -
Between the 350 and 500 as per your ride test - if you were going on a ride and had no idea what you would be encountering (tight, sand, open, rocky), which bike would you prefer?

response:
Bike choice, that is a tough one. Personally I enjoy riding the 350 much more. It is a real riders bike, very responsive and great handling. I also like the way it makes power. For better or worse, it has a small bike personality. It surprises me that the power is pretty much on par with my older RFS 450's. I just picked up a '13 350exc that will be a long term test bike, super excited about it.

Personally I'm 200lbs and I got the 350. Was advised by folks that have access to both bikes (along with 9 other bike at anytime) and they said if it involves dirt they grab the 350. I couldnt be happier. As powerfull as my xr650, not quite as tourquey, but plenty of low end none the less and feels likea bicycle. really easy to handle.
in
wizz is offline   Reply With Quote