Thread: 2013 gsa lost
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #79
DSTEVENS OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Herr View Post
Friend of mine ordered a Tenere when Yamaha was taking pre delivery orders for the new bikes. When Yamaha had problems delivering the bikes as promised due to the tsunami they sent him a letter explaining how long the delivery would be delayed and offering to refund his $500.00 deposit since they could not deliver on time. I thought that was good customer service. The dealer should refund your deposit IMHO. Bob
Hey Bob, no I havent got my deposit back. I have been busy nursing an injury and preparing for a move so I have not took time to try again. My initial request was totally ignored and call not returned. I have a brand new GSA in my shop with 5 miles on it and I havent been able to ride it due to my injury, I do look at it every day or so (lol). I tried to fall in love with a Tenere as my dealer is 25 miles away and a freind, but I could not get away from the GSA, it called to me every time I saw one I dreamed of owning it. So, after many years of wanting, with a much smaller bank account and fingers crossed, as well as added warranty I embark on my venture with the bike of my dreams. I hope to be riding by friday as I am getting better every day, it is a real test of patience watching my bike sit for over a week in the same spot on sunny 75 degree Texas days. Best wishes. D.
DSTEVENS is offline   Reply With Quote