View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #111
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,643
So...now that we're over the HIgh Atlas again and as the mountains usually halt any large rain clouds heading south...the landscape changes. There's more greenery and the villages more compact....

When you look to the left of the clip you'll see a man on a bicycle...he'll just ride on out and nearly bump into me.....usual sort of stuff you put up with.....

I do a U turn,push him off his bike and let his tyres down before riding on........

We arrive at Imilchil to find it a bustling market town.....we didn't like the look of one of the auberges in the town centre so we ride on out North....by good fortune we stumble upon a newly constructed European standard auberge(about 200 metres on the RHS before the fuel station...we discuss a price and book in....and drink tea of course....

[IMG][/IMG]

The KTM had been suffering from asthama like one of those old Bedford trucks we keep seeing....
Upon arrival we parked up and Noah set about fixing it.....maybe the 690 still wasn't happy about loosing the drag race to that old Africa Twin on the last dried up lake bed.......

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This group of kids were great upon arrival....
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I take a video and show them it on the playback screen.....it was the first time they'd seen themselves on 'TV' before......the girl showed pure joy.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 12-06-2012 at 11:32 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote