View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #56
tshelver
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshelver View Post
Washed every day, I have not had problems. I have issues wearing clothes more than once without washing them my whole life.
I guess an early life of presumed colonial ease and sensibilities living in southern Africa must have developed that....
Or maybe just living and traveling in hot climates...

The material is different to the shirts I have. They do cling a bit more, but that is part of the comfort / support thing, as they are not cut to fit slightly loose like the ExOfficios are.
An update to the above. I've just spent a week, swapping between 1 set of ExOfficios and the Under Armor shorts.
Washed either one every day. Towards the end, I washed both pants on the same day, hung both up to dry, and after applying the sniff test, the Under Armor shorts were noticeably better smelling (as in no smell).
Not sure why, I would have expected the ExOfficios to do better.

The Under Armors are made from a stretchier material, that sits tighter and clings more, except for the crotch area which is a much more absorbent material.
For the $9 I paid for them, IMHO a real bargain compared to the ExOfficios.
'06 Husky TE610 (gone)
tshelver is offline   Reply With Quote