Originally Posted by Geology Rocks
I have a disabled friend who is interested in this bike as he wants to start riding. I have a couple of questions that I am trying to get answered for him..
1) how is the seat height? He is short with short legs.
2) how does it feel weight wise?
3) He is disabled and has lost function of his left foot and has a prosthetic for his right. Can the brake pedal be relocated? I was thinking a brake lever on the left handlebar with lines run down from there.
4) being link braking is a relocation truly needed? How is the braking power?
5) how is the transmission? How is the 100% automatic mode?
Sounds like he would be better served with a scooter where neither foot is called upon. It is not a low bike and you don't say how short he is. This could add challenge to challenge. The bike is not light but carries its weight low and well. It feels 50 lbs. lighter than t is. The brakes are only lightly linked and only back to front, not front to back. You need both brake actuators. The auto trans is fine.