View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #27702
EvilGenius
1.5 Finger Discount

Oddometer: 20,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Escape View Post
WTF happened to UTube yesterday? Or was it something I did?
Someone posted a link to Hickok45 a while back, I have been working my way through the 700+ videos over the last couple of months. As of yesterday morning I could go to his 'channel' work my way back through the list (to where I left off) then watch an episode or three. There would be a 'filmstrip' of episodes, either above or below the actual video (it moved after you selected your second vid), and I could just go along and check them out sequentially. As of last evening I can't find that anymore. Now the vid ends and I get the screen with a dozen or so choices of other vids (many having NO apparent connection to what I was watching) but I have no way to know what the next one posted would be without going back to his channel and paging my way back to where I was, selecting the next and starting over.
Yes, I should get a life. I HAD been enjoying the various firearms that they put through their paces on the home range, not sure that I will spend 5 minutes to locate each one so that I can see them all now.

Bruce
Go to his channel and at the top left below his screenname click "browse videos" on the next page below that same tab click "playlists".

I don't think there's one of all of his videos, but they're on there. Just pick a subject and skim through.

"Never bring a Nerf gun to a shovel fight." - My Brother
EvilGenius is offline   Reply With Quote