View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Hoonatic Ty OP
TEN660

Oddometer: 94
The Beginning...

Here are a few shots of the bike before launch, 2 days to go and counting...

[/url]
[url=http://tymatek3.smugmug.com/Travel/The-beginning/26953920_bBHF47#!i=2259328573&k=b4Q35rF&lb=1&s=A]

At the moment I am going through all my equipment, reducing sizes, weight, volumes and doubled items.
The swag looks huge in the photos but sits within the B&B's tail rack 'foot print' and as you can see I still have the whole seat clear. I will be purchasing a 10 litre MSR water bladder to sit behind me. I saw how they looked on Philths (Motor bikin' fame) Triumph when he and Bob stayed the night recently.

I tell you what, the chance meeting of those lads a few days out from my launch was a priceless highlight to say the least! Everything I've put together with this bike has been gleaned from magazines, DVDs and the Internet. To see and yarn with the battle worn blokes and bikes gave a great insight, also the motivation to get out on the track left me sleepless with anticipation...

Hoonatic Ty screwed with this post 08-09-2013 at 08:42 PM
Hoonatic Ty is offline   Reply With Quote