View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:43 AM   #54
moggi1964
Tiger Keeper

Oddometer: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelmetHead Cycle View Post
So if all of that is true........why did you sell out??
"KLIM is thrilled to have such a solid resource foundation to base the future off of. Polaris is a global powersports leader with worldly reach that can increase visibility for KLIM. KLIM will benefit from increased international brand exposure as well as investments into what Polaris sees as a major growth area—apparel sales."

That's why (and I don't personally see it as a "sell out", I see it as a clever strategic move)

Either it will work out for Klim and its customer base will continue to get very good quality product or we will see the key people leave, set up in business and the customer base will be buying from the new kid on the block.

If quality starts to suffer in this new arrangement you can be sure the multiple biking fora will be full of news about it. Until then I think too many of you are writing Klim off prematurely.

Too many doom and gloom merchants on this thread.

BTW: I am not a fan boy, I only recently got my first Klim product, a pair of their Caldera gloves. I looked at their Badlands outfit but decided to buy Spidi instead (same price more or less).

Triumph Explorer
moggi1964 is offline   Reply With Quote