Originally Posted by bliev
hi guys, thanks for responses
2 wheatwhacker: if you can postpone till April, than it is ok for me. have you done any route planning already?
2 pecha72: the border may be a problem, I agree, i'm currently investigating that with Algerian fellows, hope to get answer soon, especially regarding motorbike import. on another hand, as I understand, countries to the south from Marocco-Alger-Tunisia and Libya are not safe. once i get any response to your question I will post it here
Sorry man. I can do February at the latest. I now have to work around an agricultural schedule and April is peak planting season