View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #4152
C-Stain
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,142
Congratulations, My Friend!

Best. Post. Ever.

I can remember almost 16 months ago, asking my Manager at Work to work the next day from home, because I had a guest coming to stay. She asked, "Is this a friend you've known for a long time?" "Nope!" I replied. "Just some guy I met on the Internet."

And man, am I ever glad I did. For those that have the opportunity in the future, you need to realize that Radioman is not a stranger, but just a friend you haven't met, YET. I'm so proud to have met Mark and hosted him in my home.

Mark, your Ride Report is like my morning paper. The mornings when I get up at 0430 to go to work, I open the computer, log on to ADV and then sit with my breakfast and coffee and read your latest adventures and view your pictures. That stop usually entails a check of your SpotWalla Page as well. I'm so glad that the Adventure is taking you to a whole different part of the world... I'll still have some GOOD news to read every morning!

So, my friend, keep riding and keep seeking the adventure you're looking for. We're all still here, following along and enjoying the ride.

Interested in attending the HU Maritimes 2014 Meeting? Click HERE!
C-Stain is offline   Reply With Quote