View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 615
Huge discounts on Powerlet heated gear at ADV Motorrad - till December 15!

SALE EXTENDED THROUGH 11:59PM EDT DECEMBER 16TH!

If you've been considering getting heated gear, there's no better time! The roads are still clear enough to ride (even if the temperatures are falling fast!) and a heated jacket liner and/or heated gloves will let you get every last mile out of the 2012 season.

We've recently signed on to carry Powerlet, including heated clothing, wiring kits, adapters, and other products. To help kick things off, we're running a huge sale on all heated jacket liners and heated glove liner kits. From now through December 15th, we're offering additional discounts off the sale price on our website and FREE SHIPPING!

To be able to get the prices this low, I need to place one large order with Powerlet. Any orders placed on our webstore from now through December 15th will be added to the master order that I will place with Powerlet on December 17th. Depending on how fast I can get the product from Powerlet, there's an outside chance you might even get it before Christmas.

You can activate the discount by registering on our webstore at www.advmotorrad.com and entering the coupon code "ADV15" at checkout. You will see a charge for shipping as you proceed through the order process, but it will remove the cost from the final order total. Size availability in both jacket liners and gloves seems to be pretty good at the moment, and I'll keep you posted if I hear of any shortages.

Any questions, please contact me via email at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com or PM me here.

Thanks again!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!

rotaryracer screwed with this post 12-15-2012 at 11:49 AM
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote