View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #883
sweetwater
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 446
CB, that is awesome. Every 30# equals one HP so you've got 'em by 1.67HP right out of the gate.

My friend is a total basketcase when he gets a new bike. If he can't be the fastest/lightest/wheeliest/koolest then he hasn't reached the Holy Grail...so, his search never ends. I think he enjoys the tinkering and the shopping as much as the riding, maybe even more. I gotta say though, he does ride almost every day and he doesn't let anything slow him down. He's a real enthusiast with the means to play with the big boys.

I am more boring, prone to keep a bike stock unless something breaks or really ticks me off. Aside from seats and screens everything I've owned in the past decade has been more motorbike than I've ever owned before. The 2010 C14 is no exception: more power than any bike I've ever had, plenty of tourability, and a huge fun factor for me with lots of laughs-per-hour. Now that I've seen the LeoVince pipe, I might "need" that addition, but still haven't gotten my head around pulling the flies and adding a PC 'troller.
sweetwater is offline   Reply With Quote