View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #52
Angel-V
Pisahuevos

Oddometer: 84
Equal? Nothing, similar? only the new wee strom.

Here in Spain too much users have changing yours Kx for the new K12 or L2, like is your official name.

If you make too much tracks, other good bikes maybe can be the new BMW F700GS, the 800GS is very expensive but your front wheel of 21" is much better for this use. Is the better in fuel administration with one and half litre (metric system) less than other similar bike. In BMW you have too the "new" F650GS Sertao, but your wind protection is more less, and is a monocylindre

The Tenere 660, is too an great bike, more similar to wee strom, the front wheel is too 21", but....is too an mono.

The Tiger 800 is a superior step, is more expensive, you can choose between asphalt version an off road version. It have an serious problem with the hot expel of engine in the legs, maybe you no have problem because Canada is a few cold than Spain

I think that if your wee Strom go good, the better change is for other wee

And..I be the proud owner of one K4 wee Strom, I hope for long, long time... Ay¡ maldita crisis

I spent part of my money in girls, beer and bikes......and the rest...the rest I misspend it

Angel-V screwed with this post 12-09-2012 at 08:03 AM
Angel-V is offline   Reply With Quote