View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #15
Jarle OP
The Warrior

Oddometer: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchman View Post
I was just talking to a riding buddy today about the Warrior, and for both of us, it's high on the list of the next bike. I'm on an SV1000S that's been modded for comfort and have had a Roadstar (non-Warrior) and SV650S. I really want something w/ comfort that has a high fun factor.

I have to ask, how do you like the bike? Do you find it still offers enough performance (engine, suspension, brakes, fun)? Can you list the pro's/con's?

Excellent ride report. Didn't understand a word of it outside of the pix descriptions, but a.m.a.z.i.n.g!
The engine is strong. You do not have to keep on changing gears all the time. With 140nm torque makes it both strong enough and fast enough to both take many other bikes in acceleration or driving past the trailers without risk. In the 4 years I have been running 55.000km (34000 miles), without any problems until the belt broke this fall. The belt was then driven 65.000km.

All technical information can be found online, so I do not need Repeat this.

It is quite possible to buy lots of stuff so you can put his own stamp on the bike. Here in Norway I have for 4 years not seen a single Warrior, you get a rare cycle with the world's coolest muffler with cool sound. There is also a bike that works well on roads with sharp turns.

When it comes to reading my blog, you may want to use chrome web browser that can translate the text into English :-)

http://jarleeek.wordpress.com/

Jarle screwed with this post 12-12-2012 at 01:12 PM
Jarle is offline   Reply With Quote