View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #13
kevinj
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 154
I've been with Progressive for 3 years now. I've filed several claims during that time. I never thought I would ever say this about an insurance company, but I am really happy with them and like them as a company. They have always been very quick and very helpful and have never argued policy details with me or given me a hard time about anything. Reimbursements have always been quick. I faced a total during this time and they gave me a fair price for that, too. When I got my new bike, I decided to shop around and got a quote from Geico and someone else. The price difference was minimal, so I was happy to stay with a company that has served me well.

Also, the online interface for creating quotes and playing with your policy is very user-friendly.

Good luck!

I insure close to the maximum level including collision and comprehensive. Collision is by far the most useful part of the policy. I pay a higher premium than many riders I know, but I always say :

I'm too poor to have cheap insurance!!! (I.e. could never pay for injuries or replace a bike out of pocket)
kevinj is offline   Reply With Quote