View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #16484
damasovi
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by gseur View Post
Hi Damas, I don't understand what you're saying above but:
- I have a Scrambler and the heat of the exhaust has never be an issue for the legs. But I never rode it in shorts. Whith a thik jeans or leather pants it's ok.
- for the luggage, you've got many solutions. The Ventura pack rack is for me one off the most beautiful as when no luggage the bike seems stock. You can also throw soft luggage on the seat and use the Triumph number plate to protect from heat.

I have test ridden the Scrambler and the Bonnie T100. I love much more the motor off the Scram as in low RPM he's like a Thumper or a little like a little HD Vtwin. I feel the Bonnie more electrical. But it is my feeling, each one has to made is own opinion.
Amigo you miss my first post, BUT you answer it PLENTY!!! I was worry about the exhaust been to close to my legs and my passenger's. I do not intend to go to Alaska on it, just a 200-300 mile day ride 2-4 a year 2 up, and rides every other Sunday solo. I have seen the OEM accesories and they have all I want or need.

Were I live is not very hot and 30 C is top temperature for a summer day, but I don't ride much in traffic since my work involves a little hwy, so it would be good even then.

Thanks to all!!

Damasovi