Originally Posted by Johno33772
MX1 is aware of the shipping cost & I was told they working on getting something set up on the US side of the border....
I am now at almost 7500 miles on my rear E07 with probably 2k left...awesome tire for a big ADV Bike!
That's good news, mx1 has been a pleasure to work with.
My E07 dakar rear has 8k miles & still has some tread left as does my e-10 dakar front.
It's a very good setup for my vStrom.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) ••• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)
glasswave screwed with this post 12-10-2012 at 11:29 AM