Thread: AZ - Rug Road!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #49
ybracing
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 617
You did not struggle like that the last time we rode the rug together so I would have to say it was the bike. That bike is great on a track or doing high speed desert. I don't know anyone doing more technical stuff. You will have to do some work on it if you want to do stuff like the rug. There is the fun factor to consider, it is more fun to read the ride report and laugh then ride the bike :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierTrailmaster View Post
All I can say is THANK YOU fella's for not making me look like u all's bitch. It would have been easy to do with my performance. As to suggestions on the GasGas. First and foremost, the suspension is strung for someone much heavy than me I believe. I was bouncing off every rock and there was very little sag in the back, so the grip sucked and it was too tall for me due to it having so little settle when I sat on it. I do think it could use to be geared down some and that would help...thirdly...as Drew would say..."the rider has too much LOFT"...lack of fucking talent.

Still like the challenge and I have had better days on the Rug and will have more.
ybracing is offline   Reply With Quote