View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:27 AM   #130
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,647
The Land Rover and half of the group head north to Meknes and on to the Roman town to see it...en route we loose the Naked KTM dude...and he gets the Presidents Award for riding off by himself after we had stopped...we find him later by pure coincidence with the others at a fuel station.....

We have a soft drink and one of the group throws a length of old chain that he finds,over the electric cable coming out of the footpath,to create sparks to try and blow the fuel station up.....I clip him around the ear before crewing up.

[IMG][/IMG]

We arrive at the Roman town after a great twisty ride up out of Meknes...(great road for scorching along) and park up.

[IMG][/IMG]

One of the group wants to get his colouring book and felt tips out of the back of the Land Rover........there's always one.

[IMG][/IMG]

I go for a dander to take a few snaps....I check every ones day sack and confiscate 2 cans of spray paint...they sore blind to me that they were only going to spray a little bit if graffiti on the ancient city....like' Romans Go Home'...I told them that they were too late ,that they had long since left and that the town was in fact deserted these days....they shuffle off gurning ..(look that one up)

If you've no interest in ancient history skip to the next page and if anyone can speak Latin maybe they can translate whats written.....

Even the Romans cheated with some of their columns......bricks plastered with cement and smoothed off to make you think it was one solid piece of stone. The twigs you see are cranes' old nests that were built on the columns and have long since been blown off by the wind

[IMG][/IMG]

Still plumb after 2000 odd years

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Check the 'Nazi Swastika' signs....

[IMG][/IMG]

One the group noticed the bow around the wrong way in this one,and used a black marker pen to correct it....

[IMG][/IMG]

They drew a mustache on this one.......

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Of course in those days if you wanted to advertise a brothel you just put a sculpture outside same....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We dander back and crew up bound for Chefchaouen ...but again the same member of the group,who'd thrown the chain over the last electrical cable,did exactly the same only this time with a dog chain......only thing was the dog was still attached......eyes..back of head...needed...

[IMG][/IMG]
Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 12-11-2012 at 10:05 PM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote