Thread: Honda CB500X
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #116
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,333
ok here's a look at this bike from my eyes. I'm in central Mississippi and I own 3 bikes right now, a 98 KTM200SXC, a 82 XL500R (moded with a 98 XR400R front end and other parts) and a 01 FZ-1. these 3 bikes fit 3 diffrent rides,

KTM off road
XL dual sport, dirt roads, some pavement and maybe some off road.
FZ-1 longer pavement runs and maybe some gravle if I just trully want to see something down it bad enough.

I'm looking to this new honda to fit between the XL and the FZ, something that I can do paved and gravle days with more comfort then the XL but feel a little safer on gravle then the FZ.

when I leave my house I take the bike that fits the ride i know I'm going on. also the price is a factor as well, I have 1200 bucks in my Old XL and I have 1500 in my FZ. I have 3 girls, one about to get marryed the second about to go into collage and my wife became unable to work 3 years ago.

this bike has a market. no it isnt die hard riders that want a adventure bike that can go off road it's people that will use it for what it is ment for, a afordable motorcycle that they can enjoy.

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote