View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #1430
STANIMAL
SUPPORT THE SECOND

Oddometer: 2,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob80 View Post
Anyone having any issues with their 250L's stalling for no apparent reason? I got about 800km on mine now, most of my drives this far have been mainly 30-40km's at a time,pretty much all pavement/dirt roads accessible by cars, and it will usually stall or quit at least once each outing. Mostly when stopped or slowing down to stop and once today while I was cruising along at about 50km/h, it just quit almost as if ya hit the kill switch. The bike will fire right back up no problem, just wondering if anyone else has a similar issue. I am about 99% positive it ain't my driving skills, as the wife's 250L doesn't have this issue (according to her, and I haven't noticed it the little i drove it either) May have to bring it up with the mechanic's at the dealer when it goes in for its 1st service, which I'm quite sure they will likely blame me also...lol
Too far north.
I'm ignorant, but happy---steyr_scout308
STANIMAL is offline   Reply With Quote