Great to see KTM make clever marketing moves.
This affords them the profits needed to move forward and be able to invest in development.
1) Take a bike that is still in inventory
2) Add updated BNG = little cost
3) Save the rider a couple hundred by spooning on correct rubber (You are not going to find a more correct DOT tire)
4) Throw in a few farkles....
5) Use the suspension that appeals to the LARGEST demographic
Good Job KTM...
KTM 1190R...Adventure Beast, 950SE......Desert Beast, KTM 690 Quest...Rally Beast, Husqvarna 501...Trail Beast, KTM 300xc...Woods Beast