View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #6681
Ladybug0048
Bug Sister

Oddometer: 9,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrider383 View Post
That rally is a month later than the dates Sam mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahosam View Post
Hi'ya LB, is it cooling off nicely up there? I think your off on the timing as I am going end of February. I just check the sire for availability, and at present everything is open for the aforementioned timeline.

Here's a quick shot

Also it would be about 10 degrees cooler there so more like 60's and low 30's but nice and warm on the riding part.

I'll bring this up this coming weekend at the get together.
Are you guys trying to tell me I should engage brain before activating fingers? You're married you know how Male/Female conversations work:

He says:
I have my Death Valley ride all sorted out, just need to nail down the date; looking like either Feb 15 thru 23 or Feb 22 thru Mar 2 Weather almanac and historical logs say 73 high and 46 lows. around that time. Probably camp at Texas Springs at Furnace Creek. There are some cabins that a free gratis, on a first come basis up in the hills.

She hears:
Loddy dotty, blah, blah...Death Valley , blah, blah doo dee doo dum, March March? Ooooh I'll be in Death Valley in March.

OK I got so excited at the thought of the fun Boise kids being in Death Valley at the same time I'll be there I missed the important part - Two different ends of the month.

Fine go there a month before me and I'll just have to see you in Hells Canyon instead

I'll go slither back under my rock now.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote