Very small update:
Also, some high res pics before I left. Since those pics, the hols have been drilled for the hitch pins. And on my local forum a couple guys asked if the frame was warped. It's not. It's just really bumpy ground where the trailer is.
And what's left for the cabin and stuff:
I cut off the tail light boxes and the angle iron holding it. It was too flimsy. I am going to replace it with square tubing. And I tried cutting off the taillight boxes from the angle iron, and well, the boxes are fucked.
So I had to buy new ones, which is ok, because I didn't want the ones with the tag holder on them.
I also just bought a MIG welder and plasma cutter. So my metal work I have left will go a lot faster now.
Also some epoxy for the epoxy filler for the outside.
And something else I done while I was at home, a supermoto frame swap
Original 07 KTM SMR with ghetto tank:
New frame modded for 09 bodywork:
Done, almost. The bike isn't shifting and I need a special tool for the slipper. Plus I am building a custom dual exhaust.