View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:12 AM   #132
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,613
We crew up and leave Sidi Kacem,knowing that we'd be arriving in darkness as all the fat boys took too long to eat......they were riding slow also because they were afraid of the hay lorries....they thought they would just 'topple over' onto them for no reason.....

[IMG][/IMG]

We arrive in Chefchaouen in darkness after racing mad Moroccans over the mountains...we stop to re group at a round-a-bout.

[IMG][/IMG]

We ride down into the town get lost a few times and then climb up out of Chefchaoeun to an hotel where Frank had stayed before...This was the most expensive to date €60 per night with breakfast only included...it was late so we went for it.

Over dinner the Presidents necklace was won,again,by Phil as he'd discovered he'd left his passport in Midelt at the last hotel...... a 'phone call later and a taxi was arranged to bring his passport from the hotel overnight for what worked out to be the price of what it would cost Phil to go and come back for it..result.....loud bleating noises then ensued.

Craig,Adam and Noah decided to ride on and get to Malaga where Craig could hopefully get his moto sorted at a dealer... ...Noah wanted to see a round of the World Rally Championships in Barcelona......

In the morning,after a full night of rain,we head down into the town for a dander. A lot of the streets were covered in mud and stones that had been washed onto them.
Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 01-30-2013 at 10:49 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote