View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #126
dm635
Let's Roll

Oddometer: 371
Terry, hang in there brother. I too just read the whole thing. You've still got a long road ahead of you. Do you plan on riding again, but on 3 wheels?. Your recovery over the months sounds like it has gone very well. I have a wife as well that will stand by me regardless of the situation, At least that's what I believe, she's been through alot.. You are a lucky man!!! I've been rough on my old body (I'm 54) And she has been there through every injury.Last very serious accident was in September when my air head went down tossing me off with the left side of my face scratching.along the pavement until I came to a stop.Not good wearing a 3/4 helmet.
And a helicopter ride and don't remember it either.

I don't remember a thing until I came to 2 days later. Wife says my son climbed in the bed almost the entire time I was out.Wife also said I seemed to be very alert when they were sewwing muscle back together Before stitching up the skin. Had other inujuries involved and still healing.

This post is not about me, you suffered much more Than I. I won't go into detail, but I've been chemically dependent since '97 surviving an accident that should have taken me out.You may be on pain medication. From time to time I have to let the wife give me my daily dose. I really hope you don't have to go down that road for an extended time.

I feel for you man, stay positive no matter what life throws at you.