View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:49 AM   #12
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 598
Here's a great review on WebBikeWorld of the Powerlet RapidFIRe heated jacket and glove liners (click image to continue):

And their summary:

Quote:
The new Powerlet RapidFIRe heated clothing line represents an innovative and completely effective solution to an age-old problem: how to keep warm, comfortable and safe while doing what we all love -- riding on two wheels.

I have never worn anything that works as well as the RapidFIRe heated clothing to keep me warm and alert.

If the Proform heated jacket liner and RapidFIRe heated glove liners represent what is forthcoming under this new Powerlet line of heated clothing, I’ll take more of it in a heartbeat.
And a review from AdventureBikeRider.com, rating Powerlet a "10 of 10", beating all other brands reviewed! Click our icon to link to the PDF article:

While we will still have great prices on Powerlet, the additional discounts end December 15th when the bulk order is submitted. Get your heated gear now and extend your riding season while saving a few bucks! And hey, with the holidays coming and your significant other asking what you'd like as a gift, wouldn't this be a great link to forward to him or her?

Thanks again....

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!

rotaryracer screwed with this post 12-13-2012 at 04:00 AM
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote