View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #1480
goondock
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaw777 View Post
Thanks for the write-up. Have been wondering if spending the money is worth it, does one really get a good "bang for their buck." I know what Best Dual Sport Bike has to say, but then again they want to sell a product. Just wish the Q4 was the one putting out the more power and cheaper. Have found a few places where I am having to downshift into first to finish a hill, that extra power would be great to have.
I hear ya about the Q4 but an option I thought of was to just get the powercore 4 setup like I did then if it is too loud or I want to tone it down a bit I can always buy the powercore 4 quiet insert for 35 bucks and from what I read it does decrease the power a bit because it effects the flow, but is "supposed to" sound like the Q4. plus it gives you the option to run it either way. Still researching about this to see if it is worth it. Just throwing that thought out there. but I know the powercore 4 is on back order for a while so if you want the kit sooner rather than later the Q4 might be the way to go.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...-Arrestor.aspx
goondock is offline   Reply With Quote