Thread: Drz400 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #17250
jordan p
projects > time alloted

Oddometer: 110
even though it was 36 degrees this morning, I had to ride to work because I jetted and 3x3'd my box the night before. I almost forgot what a difference it makes on this bike. Only difference was on my 06 SM I installed a full yoshi system too... oddly enough with a stock pipe opened up I don't really think there was much difference... but it's been a few years so maybe I'm wrong.

I also bought a jet kit online from factory pro... and the jet sizes they sent for the Main were ranging from 120 to 127.5... the stock is 142. I thought maybe they were aftermarket jets and actually just different numbers. When comparing side by side all the MJ's were much smaller than the stock jet. Luckily I had the leftovers from my Dynojet kit from my 06. and used a 150 MJ from that kit, and it performs flawlessly everywhere. Good thing too, cause I was not planning to take that shit apart again for a while :)

I like power wheeling out of corners in second gear... now to get through xmas so I can spend money on a bigger tank, rad guards and a second set of wheels... I love this bike (for the second time around) I don't think I'll be selling this one.
jordan p is offline   Reply With Quote