View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #28
KennyT OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 75
Wow! Hello everyone, and Thanks for stopping in!
I really appreciate the input, I do. I also appreciate Justin from Bintelli to step in and step up for his company...
Honestly, that is one thing I love about Bintelli. Would the owner of Vespa chime in? Probably not. If I had a problem with my distributor/dealer relationship, I could get Justin on the phone. I respect that...
Also, I plan on getting one of Bintelli's bikes as a tester soon. I agree I should learn a bit about the product before diving in, and what better way than owning one. I look forward to it!
Anyway, I hope to start with two brands, and want Bintelli be one of them. I believe my customers would like to have a low cost option. I have also applied with both Lance and Kymco. Waiting to hear back...
Someday I may add Vespa as a supplier, but as of today, they don't care about me or accept my application as a dealer.
Finally, my biggest hurdle is cash. I hope to be 100% self financed, which I can accomplish. I am a Realtor, and will need to close on a few homes first, but it is not far away...
Thanks again everyone!
Ken