View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #10124
rebel346
Adventurer

Oddometer: 70
GRAB and TAG!

Been watching this for a while and finally saw someplace that I recognized! Can't believe Ali was still there, he was not happy about the cold weather. Buffalo Wild wings 5413 Wellington RD, Gainesville.

As this is my first attempt at posting PICS I hope this comes out ok, I just set up my photobucket account today. By the way sorry if some of the pics are sideways, I could not figure out how to rotate them in photobucket.

[IMG][/IMG]

During our discussion he said that he felt the need to improve himself, and I suggested that a little education was not a bad thing. As I was about to place him in the pannier he began to protest and stated that as he had been out in the freezing cold all night and it was now only 31 degrees the pannier would not help him warm up. He then said he had noticed my Hippo hands and thought that a ride inside them with the heated grips on would probably do him wonders. I complied as it was a little chilly out, and off we went.

[IMG][/IMG]

While trying to think of a suitable environment for his education I figured who better to learn from than some Pioneers and of course they should be Patriots also!! So here is the destination,

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ali is inside the top middle of the yellow bush on the right. Happy hunting!

rebel346 screwed with this post 12-15-2012 at 08:06 AM Reason: Fixed the PICS!
rebel346 is offline   Reply With Quote