Old 12-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #6689
trailrider383
867-5309

Oddometer: 3,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahosam View Post
A Re-post from the IAMC site.

December 15th (Saturday) 1PM to 3 PM ish Idaho Pizza, Fairview

So, It's been pretty quite in here and I know the reason was/is many have had extremely busy summers and I'm sure some GREAT adventures to share. So I think now that the season has slowed and we survived and given thanks to Thanksgiving it would be nice gather for an afternoon before the next large Holiday onslought and Chat it up.

I myself would like to sit and discuss a couple of rides I have in the works, and to discuss whom might be interested. But mainly it would be enjoyable to just sit, chat, eat and in general catch-up with the Boise gang.

I would like to see if anyone is interested in a couple of rides I have planned out:

Also to discuss anyone interesed in a winter getaway to Death Valley for a week end of Febuary...ish ?

So what say you all? Heck no ones doing much this time of year and it's a good time to just get together and chew the cud.. sort of speak.

Did you get it all figured out today? Spill your guts.

Bob and I were thinking about you guys stuck indoors on such a nice day to ride dirt.