View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #3126
mrt10x
Dumba$s Jarhead

Oddometer: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberTheFallen View Post
What is wrong with the triple clamps? I was aware of the fuel filter recall but after the B.S. I went thru with my dealer charging me labor after checking out a brand new bike with power loss problems I am very hesitant to ever take it back to them. The owner eventually dropped the charges and I still ride there but I refuse to ever buy a part from them and their company stickers have been removed from my bike. They aren't getting free advertising from me!

Hope it isn't a major issue cause I would hate to have to find another dealer to do the recall work.

sorry not triple clamps.. it was the bar clamps.. there was a recall for my 2011 570FE .. have to make sure your clamps had a single dot.. Like a center punch mark.. Mine was already done before I bought it... they called me up and asked me to check for the markings because they didnt have it in their records if they had done it before I picked it up.