View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #385
wittyusername
Baja Basketball

Oddometer: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyusername View Post
Hey Everybody - Sorry it's taken me so long to post up a ride report. I've been preoccupied with a family emergency. As an apology for my tardiness...I put together a funny video of Brett's dirt naps.

This day it was just me and Brett pre-running. Brett was riding Allan's bike and Allan's bike was malfunctioning. Allan won't admit that his bike was malfunctioning because he didn't put in an inline-fuel filter. He swears it was because his air filter. Either way...it made Brett crash more than usual.

Unless Brett was increasing throttle, it'd sputter...then load the front end. And even I know that it's not good to load the front end when you're riding in silt.

Brett and I were both were wearing chest mounted GoPro's. I chopped the film back and fourth between my camera and Brett's camera. I thought it was kinda cool to have the same two crashes from each of our perspectives.

Scott's Cam - Bike with 1 light
Bress's Cam - Bike with 2 lights (Allan's Bike)

Enjoy...and of course...I apologize for the language.

I just read some of the other posts and realized that Brett already added this video. Sorry for the re-post. But this video is a little different...since it has both of our footage of the same crashes.

Still...enjoy..because I have.
wittyusername is offline   Reply With Quote