View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
arjones OP
Roads and Waves

Oddometer: 175
Talking It's summer again and here we go

Ok boys and girls. After reading so many wonderful reports I decided that it's time to do one myself... Inspired by those who amazed everyone with their adventures and pics, here we go.

First things first: I'm from Brasil (yes, with the "S"), and I love South America.

231 por Arjones rider, no Flickr

My wife is from Venezuela and she loves to ride with me (long hauls, that's it) and loves Patagonian flowers too:

456 por Arjones rider, no Flickr

This is our third adventure abroad. The previous ones leaded us to some of the most beautiful places in South America and we loved every km of it. Now we are going again and I'd like to invite you to join us. This summer we gonna see the Northwest Argentina and the northern part of Chile, including the Atacama Desert. Since we live in Northeast Brasil, well this gonna be a looong ride. And this ride report is LIVE!!!!!

Yes, this invitation I do from a tiny hotel room, 756 km from home, going south. Yes, I left home this morning (the wife stayed one more week, to do business).

DSC_0159 por Arjones rider, no Flickr

Come and ride with us. Tomorrow I will update this with photos and some story telling about this part of the world: Brasil.
arjones is offline   Reply With Quote